- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Country: Algeria
- Website: www.biopharmdz.com
- Year of investment: 2013
In December 2013, EuroMena II Limited Partnership acquired a minority stake in Biopharm, an Algerian pharmaceutical company that is vertically integrated, covering importation, distribution, direct distribution, and production of pharmaceutical products. In April 2016, 20% of the Company was listed on the Algiers Stock Exchange.
Biopharm is the leading, local pharmaceutical company in Algeria. Core activities consist of import, distribution, wholesale and production of pharmaceutical products.
Main Business Lines:
– Biopharm Spa: Production of more than 46 products under license.
– Biopharm Distribution: Biopharm is a leader in distribution in Algeria, offering a wide and competitive set of services to its customers through importing pharmaceutical and para-pharmaceutical products to wholesalers.
– Biopure Spa: Direct distribution of pharmaceutical and para-pharmaceutical products.
– Biopharm Logistique: Storage and logistics
– Human Health Information (HHI): Promotion of pharmaceutical, para-pharmaceutical, and veterinary products.